Typla IT Services
2018 – Current position
At Typla my role is to be the bridge between our clients and our development team. Based on the challenges our clients are facing, I translate ideas from rough sketches, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps into high fidelity prototypes in Figma and Adobe XD. The main models I like to use are design thinking and human centered design.
I create epics and user stories based on the prototype and manage a nearshore team of front-end, backend, Android and iOS developers into creating the actual product.
Technologies: Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Jira, HTML, CSS
Online Marketeer / Visual Designer
2017 – 2018
My role at BUN was to be in charge of all online marketing and communication. I developed multiple websites for real estate projects and local promotion concepts for franchise Albert Heijn supermarkets. I created winning pitches for real estate development tenders and did the strategic management of multiple social media channels.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics, WordPress
2014 – 2017
RBvS Marketing was my first company I founded during my study. I created websites and helped companies developing their online marketing strategy.
Pure & Liquid
2015 – 2017
At Pure & Liquid we developed “Bottl”, a glass drinking bottle with a bamboo lid and a stainless-steel sieve. The sieve made it possible to easily drink while the bottle was filled with tea or fruit. We had a big social media presence and posted healthy recipes to our blog. Bottl was sold in over 30 stores in Amsterdam and online in our own webshop.
SenS Online Marketing
2014 – 2015
During my internship at S&S Online Marketing I learned and worked together with the team where we were building websites, doing conversion optimization, search engine optimization and linkbuilding.
2008 – 2014
BasGroup Logistics – Order picker
Albert Heijn – Deli employee
HEMA – Restaurant employee
De Kaasmakerij – Store staff
2021 – 2021
- Apply the design thinking framework, principles, and methods to solve business problems
- Plan and execute UX Research. Critically select methods according to the project and resources
- Organize data to create alternatives and define most user-centric solutions in the field of product and service
- Create sensible information architecture and interaction design for a range of digital products
- Use Agile as the main framework for project management
- Use state of the art design software to design user interfaces that are both functional and pleasurable
- Build high fidelity, animated, interactive prototypes for testing and production
- Assess usability through heuristic evaluation and testing
- Write and read HTML & CSS to better collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Use version control software for lean product development
- Consider the end-to-end production cycle. Selecting the best tools and processes for dev handoff to ensure quality
BBA Commercial Economics
University of Applied Sciences Amsterdam
2012 – 2016
Alumni of the excellence class of 2016
Baken Park Lyceum
2006 – 2012
Hoger Algemeen Voortgezet Onderwijs